Our Main Property Cleaning Services
Soft House Wash
Washing your house once a year will ensure your house is protected from moss, mould and algae.
Not only moss, mould and algae is an eyesore, it will weaken paint and potentially damage surfaces of your house. Washing your house regularly will give your house a shiny fresh look and increase in value.
House Wash Process
1. Remove furniture, pot plants, ornaments etc away from the house.
2. Cover up any electrical boxes, light fittings, air conditioning units and anything else that might be damaged as an extra precaution.
3. Using low pressure softly rinse the house.
4. Apply a soap mix which kills any organic growth to gutters, fascias, soffits, walls and sidings.
5. Agitate glass windows and doors with a brush.
6. Using low pressure softly rinse the house.
7. Remove covering from electrical boxes, light fittings, air conditioning units etc.
8. Put back furniture, pot plants, ornaments etc back where they were.
Gutter cleaning should be treated as an important part of your property maintenance plan.
A blocked gutter system can cause damage to gutters, cladding and possibly a leak entering the house. Blocked gutters are also a breeding ground for insects, mould and mildew which can spread to other areas of your home.
Gutter Cleaning Process
1. Check the downspouts for any obvious blockages on the ground.
2. Clear the gutters of leaves, sticks, dirt and debris using various tools, bag the waste and remove from property.
3. Rinse clean the inside of gutters.
4. Clear any blockages in the downspouts and make sure water is flowing away.
Driveways & Patios
Driveways, patios and sidewalks are exposed to a lot, vehicles, foot traffic, animals and mother nature.
Restore your driveway, patios and sidewalks back to a brighter clean stain free surface.
Concrete Cleaning Process
1. Remove furniture, pot plants, ornaments etc off surfaces.
2. Blow away or sweep dirt and debris from surface.
3. Apply pre treatment to kill organic growth and loosen dirt.
4. Blast away the dirt using high pressure, depending on surface.
5. Rinse clean surface.
6. Apply a post treatment to leave a bright shiny surface.